22 January 2010

Why this blog?

I have tried to do a blog before and after some time I stopped blogging because I really had nothing to blog about. Now that I am almost done with school, and have more time to read I decided during this winter break that I will do a book review about each book that I read - even if the book is an older book. I hope that as you read this blog that you will have the desire to read the book that I have just posted a review about and decided to read a book that you would have not read otherwise. Please feel free to post any comments about any of the books that I review. Also I am open to any book suggestions or advice that you would like to give about the book reviews I do.

Oh and one final thing, I would like to THANK YOU in advance for reading these reviews.

-Brody Foy

No comments: